Invalid License Issues (troubleshooting inside)

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
isaias93
Re: Invalid Licence?

Post by isaias93 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:40 am

dnyce13 wrote:
isaias93 wrote:
dnyce13 wrote:Did you do it in the exact order as I explained in earlier post? If yes, then I'm not sure why it continues to display invalid license. Did you go from demo to paid version? Or pirate to paid version?

i did it all you told me . can you explain me with graphics?
Answer this question as well: Did you go from demo to paid version? Or pirate to paid version?
i pay to paid version https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... &hl=es-419
before i install demo version
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... &hl=es-419

Jay Haru

Re: Invalid License Issues (troubleshooting inside)

Post by Jay Haru » Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:32 am

wait... you first installed paid version and then installed the beta? @_@
Behold my mighty

isaias93

Post by isaias93 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:47 am

Jay Haru wrote:wait... you first installed paid version and then installed the beta? @_@
sorry my english is bad

First, I installed the demo version then the next day I bought the full version.

I've done everything I get in this guide, but it keeps coming invalidates the license message. send an email to Ash. When answered follow the steps he instructed me but I could not access the emulator, I do not know to do is several days trying to solve the problem. I put in reset my tablet and still keeps coming invalid license message

dnyce13

Post by dnyce13 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:26 pm

Damn man idk what else to tell you. As far as these forums go, you're the only one still having this problem. We're definitely missing something here that is causing this issue. Hopefully someone can provide an alternate solution for you because the validation method that is provided in this thread is indeed working.

Have you tried disabling your data/wifi entirely? Try using it on airplane mode and check if that works.

mistersolo

Post by mistersolo » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:52 pm

Hello, i registered just to say that after delete/ empty caches/ reinstall, it only works when i turn off my wifi. Your app is nice but i can't understand why you punish the people who actually paid it. Especially when pirates can find older versions easily. Best regards anyway.

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:15 pm

mistersolo wrote:Hello, i registered just to say that after delete/ empty caches/ reinstall, it only works when i turn off my wifi. Your app is nice but i can't understand why you punish the people who actually paid it. Especially when pirates can find older versions easily. Best regards anyway.
You really think we want to punish people who pay? The license authentication is just done the first time you run it, after you got it from the store, where still having a connection should be a given because how else could you have gotten it? The problem is that there are about a million different possible software configurations with Android, with lots of OEMs and users wanting to do their own thing (custom ROMs, intrusive background software, so on and so forth), you end up with weird situations where things get broken. It's impossible to test everything.

Every cracked version out there is broken, going back to the very first version, for example savestates never worked. The level of brokeness has just gotten less and less subtle. If there was no license authentication at all then obviously it'd be a total free for all.

mistersolo

Post by mistersolo » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:45 pm

Thank you for your answer and your honesty. I don't blame the purpose to protect your work but i asked myself if the only people to see this red screen are the ones who didn't deserve it. I thank you for taking the time to answer me. Hope you'll fix it. Great job already done by the way. Excuse me if i seemed rude to you but english is not my mother tongue. Regards.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:20 pm

mistersolo wrote:Thank you for your answer and your honesty. I don't blame the purpose to protect your work but i asked myself if the only people to see this red screen are the ones who didn't deserve it. I thank you for taking the time to answer me. Hope you'll fix it. Great job already done by the way. Excuse me if i seemed rude to you but english is not my mother tongue. Regards.
1st off, english not being your mother tongue doesnt excuse you not using proper forum etiquette.
another thing, if ya really asked yourself if only the people who see the red screen are those that didnt deserve it then maybe you should have posted differently instead of posting that rant of yours earlier. personally, i find your post insulting to the devs that didnt deserve what you said.
Behold my mighty

Exophase

Post by Exophase » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:33 pm

It's understandable that people who paid are frustrated when something in the software solely meant as copy protection is targeting them. A lot of companies these days get criticism for going overboard on DRM, it's not hard to see why, when you have stuff like validation servers going down.

We don't want to make people have to go through hoops with this or prevent people from using it.. if they're getting problems it's something we want to try to fix (Lordus PMed mistersolo about it) and hopefully weed out issues for people. It's just really hard to fix things that are happening because of really specific configurations :/

mistersolo

Post by mistersolo » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:27 pm

@jay : It was not my goal, I must search my words in english and apparently, it was not the proper ones. I'm sorry if it did hurt someone.

For the PM of Lordus, I can't answer him because it's too short time since i registred. If he send me an email adress, I'll answer him to complete your FAQ or your future update.