Invalid License Issues (troubleshooting inside)

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
SiegBlack
Re: Invalid License Issues (troubleshooting inside)

Post by SiegBlack » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:10 am

Hey. I also have a problem with the License Validation.
Ive tried the whole uninstall, delete data, clear cashe and all but is still gives me the same error.
according to google play it is bought but still.

are there anyone else that has another way of fixing or bypassing this problem.
i tried the demo but seeing as you can not save in any way i cant play.

i know this is a dumb question but is there anyway of activating the demo to a full version or someting like that. even it is only makes that it keeps my save games im fine with that. the 30min play time i can live with.

thanx for any replies.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:37 pm

SiegBlack wrote:Hey. I also have a problem with the License Validation.
Ive tried the whole uninstall, delete data, clear cashe and all but is still gives me the same error.

i know this is a dumb question but is there anyway of activating the demo to a full version or someting like that. even it is only makes that it keeps my save games im fine with that. the 30min play time i can live with.

thanx for any replies.
you could prolly just wait for 24 hours since google servers can be right annoying with regards to the verification.

any way of bypassing this process if of course illegal and would earn my rage :D

also, no there is no way to make the demo full since its a crippled version as in the codes for states and the like are not present.
Behold my mighty

Lordus

Post by Lordus » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:27 pm

SiegBlack wrote:Hey. I also have a problem with the License Validation.

thanx for any replies.
Make sure that date/time are set correctly. Which error number does the license message show?

SiegBlack

Post by SiegBlack » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:14 am

Hey.
The date and time is on automatic so it is correct and ive had the app for about a week.
the error code is 291.

its sad about the demo thing but i thought as mutch about the bypass aswell.

looks like ill have to find another emulator... :|
all of this just for pokemon... sad sad person i am...

thanx all

Liam

Post by Liam » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:27 am

Approximately how long should I wait for the license error to finally resolve itself? I've bought the app about 3 hours ago and the license issue is still present. Also tried every tip posted here immaculately, but nothing worked for me.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:51 am

Liam wrote:Approximately how long should I wait for the license error to finally resolve itself? I've bought the app about 3 hours ago and the license issue is still present. Also tried every tip posted here immaculately, but nothing worked for me.
usually, 24 hours should be enough for google to update their servers.
Behold my mighty

Liam

Post by Liam » Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:44 am

Jay Haru wrote:
Liam wrote:Approximately how long should I wait for the license error to finally resolve itself? I've bought the app about 3 hours ago and the license issue is still present. Also tried every tip posted here immaculately, but nothing worked for me.
usually, 24 hours should be enough for google to update their servers.
I see. I hope it would finally work tomorrow, as I also just knew that it could take 48 hours for a transaction to be completed, and hence the resolution of the error.

Thanks!

Devildogdevin

Post by Devildogdevin » Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:24 pm

Alright, I'm having the same exact problem, but the error code I'm getting is a 516. I already bought this app and now it's not working for me.

Fefo

Post by Fefo » Wed May 28, 2014 5:54 pm

So, how does license validation work? Do I need constant internet conection to play?

Several times already I've been annoyed by license errors 6 and 833. Always when coming from a clean Android install I make sure to play a little after installing so the license licenses itself, but when outside I get some random error and have my acess denied because of DRM. This is getting ridiculous.

What is the fail-safe way to activate it, which doesn't treat me like a pirate?
BE ATTITUDE FOR ENGRISH

Lordus

Post by Lordus » Thu May 29, 2014 9:49 am

You only need an internet connection until you got a valid license. If it starts after installation without showing a license error, then you already have a valid license.

Error 6 is not really a licensing error, though, but an internal problem in the Google Services on your device. They must crash or have some other issue, when the licensing service is used.
I've only ever heard of 1 person having that error, on a non-standard device with a custom Android ROM.

Error 833 should also be very uncommon, and only happen, if the app was modified after installation, and there is no cached license.
Modified can mean, that you change Dalvik/ART runtimes, or DPI settings, before having a valid license.