How to start a new game on pc?

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
GraphiX2004
Re: How to start a new game on pc?

Post by GraphiX2004 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:44 pm

Forget Blustacks it's way behind! You need to check out https://www.bignox.com/ NoxPlayer6 totally free has much more going for it than blustacks ever will.
It also in the system menu has a checkbox to enable root. No limitations what so ever on file types, or what you do with it. Has great keygboard/gamepad options and mapping.

Pfff blustacks

edit: Also comes with playstore included just login download your paid drastic inside the emulator and you are golden.

SSUPII

Post by SSUPII » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:05 pm

GraphiX2004 wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:44 pm
Forget Blustacks it's way behind! You need to check out https://www.bignox.com/ NoxPlayer6 totally free has much more going for it than blustacks ever will.
It also in the system menu has a checkbox to enable root. No limitations what so ever on file types, or what you do with it. Has great keygboard/gamepad options and mapping.

Pfff blustacks

edit: Also comes with playstore included just login download your paid drastic inside the emulator and you are golden.
Nox is very good, but I don't like the ads and him forcing you to use the Nox Launcher or how it is called.
TETRIS FRIENDS IS DEAD
Spoiler!
Here is a good boy!
ImageImage
Spoiler!
Another good boy!ImageImage

GraphiX2004

Post by GraphiX2004 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:56 pm

Not seen a single advert yet using it. Pointless using Nox with NDS emu even drastic the speed of the game is great, but the background images is just black.
Not a Drastic app problem, more that Nox doesn't really handle it well. But for everything else it flies.

Gundyr

Post by Gundyr » Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:40 am

I still have trouble with starting a new game on PC though I spend hours finding the solution on the net. I tried to reinstall the game, to launch the older version - didn't help. Unlucky.

Surprisingly, I had the same issue with Rust on my PC, but eventually fixed everything. I honestly think that the problem can be in Windows 10 itself...to many bugs in that system and updates don't help much. But I like playing Rust with my friends from different servers. I even buy skins at skincashier trading platform that sells everything from crossbows to regular guns.