DraStic Glitch Repository

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Sedna
Re: DraStic Glitch Repository

Post by Sedna » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:00 am

Hey guys...my first post here. I signed up to report this glitch as it has not been listed (after a search of the forums)

DraStic Version: r2.5.0.3a
Game: Professor Layton & the Unwound Future
Glitch description and how to replicate: Simply boot up the game, and none of the options (New Game, Continue, Bonus) respond to any touch inputs. It simply stays in the main screen...

Other Layton games work perfectly fine, only Unwound Future displays this glitch.

(Thank you for this Emulator...you have saved many an hour of boring hours during my time at sea...I paid for this App..and it's the only app I ever bought)

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:16 am

Sedna wrote:Hey guys...my first post here. I signed up to report this glitch as it has not been listed (after a search of the forums)

Game: Professor Layton & the Unwound Future
Glitch description and how to replicate: Simply boot up the game, and none of the options (New Game, Continue, Bonus) respond to any touch inputs. It simply stays in the main screen...

Other Layton games work perfectly fine, only Unwound Future displays this glitch.

(Thank you for this Emulator...you have saved many an hour of boring hours during my time at sea...I paid for this App..and it's the only app I ever bought)
are you sure its not just the screens being inverted?
Behold my mighty

dsattorney

Post by dsattorney » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:37 pm

bernimas1 wrote:Hello I have recently started playing again Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky and I have happened to come across a very serious bug. The version of the app that I am using is r2.5.0.3a (the newest i purchased from the Play Store). Here is how to reproduce the bug in the savestate:

First of all, I have no outlaw missions available on the boards (which is I had never seen before).

I take more than one mission to complete from the other board, some of them take place at the same dungeon.

This is where it gets odd: You accept multiple missions from the same dungeon and you proceed to complete them by the time you are done and you get the rewards from the mission your client may have no sprite and in the text window appear as another pokemon or the game freezes when you skip the text. It sometimes get the pokemon correctly and the sprite still be there but it ends up freezing anyways.

The DraStic Menu keeps working but you get no response from the screen.

Here is the savestate: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bzowa ... DVhb3pZcEU

I hope you can work with this and sorry for the trouble :)
Weird. I have the same game and I don't have any of the problems you are describing. Try disabling Multithreaded 3D Rendering.
OBJECTION!

InsanityOvrload

Post by InsanityOvrload » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:37 pm

Game: Hoshigami Remix
Glitch description and how to replicate: When the screen initially begins to move on the 3D rendered terrain the terrain will flash to not being shown and then flash back. This happens both in battles and in cutscenes. To replicate watch a cutscene that involves the camera changing position or in a battle move the cursor via the D-pad to the furthest grid of the screen to move the screen. It will flash only on the initial movement. Extended movements, such as tapping a grid space further away, will cause the screen to pan multiple grids but only flash on the first one instead of each.
Edit: I also noticed that health bars do not get displayed.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=199F5W ... xcvshXTcfG

Link is to a savestate currently in battle.

I've messed with the video settings and toggled every combination of setting I can think of; seems to happen either way. I noticed it happens less when frameskip is set to manual and then moved to 9, but I'm not tech-savy enough to know if that's just a byproduct of that setting or if it is actually helping.

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.

vrosado89

Post by vrosado89 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:53 pm

I'm having a problem with Pokémon Platinum. The game was working great until I reached Route 216. When encountering a Pokémon in the grass, a shadow of a potential Pokémon would appear, but the graphic would never show up. When attempting the battle the shadow, I was get a message such as "But there was no target..."

That eventually resolved and I was able to catch Pokémon without an issue. However, once I arrived at Route 217, I began having a freezing issue. Everytime I walked across the grass and presumably encountered a Pokémon, the game would totally freeze and I would not be able to do anything other than enter the Drastic menu. Leaving the game open to see if it unfroze on its own did not help. Fortunately I had more than one savestate and I just loaded the other one. This problem continued into Lake Acuity.

I disabled all cheats and reloaded the game after encountering this problem. I am still having this issue.

dsattorney

Post by dsattorney » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:01 pm

Can you please provide an in-game save in that place? I can take a look at it.
OBJECTION!

Anduin1357

Rune Factory 2 barn signpost

Post by Anduin1357 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:53 am

DraStic Version: DraStic r2.5.0.3a build 89
Game: Rune Factory 2 - A Fantasy Harvest Moon
Glitch description: On interaction with the barn signpost, the game transitions and then freezes in the fade to black.
How to replicate: Press 'A' when facing the signpost. It should have a red indicator floating above it when you interact with it.
Copy of savestate: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yGa9j ... DhYgDw0KAy
Reference video of :ds: in this situation: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NO39e ... -wV2Jjca1-

huckleberrypie

Post by huckleberrypie » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:11 am

DraStic Version: r2.5.0.4a
Game: Ultimate Mortal Kombat
Glitch description and how to replicate: Random flickering and line glitches show up especially if high-resolution rendering is enabled. I heard this is due to the way the game streams its sprites or something.

xperia64

Post by xperia64 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:52 pm

huckleberrypie wrote:DraStic Version: r2.5.0.4a
Glitch description and how to replicate: Random flickering and line glitches show up especially if high-resolution rendering is enabled. I heard this is due to the way the game streams its sprites or something.
Does it happen with frameskip, hires3d, and threaded 3d all turned off?

huckleberrypie

Post by huckleberrypie » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:57 pm

xperia64 wrote:
huckleberrypie wrote:DraStic Version: r2.5.0.4a
Does it happen with frameskip, hires3d, and threaded 3d all turned off?
Yup, they do happen.