[Bug Report] Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
MrCythos
[Bug Report] Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney

Post by MrCythos » Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:18 am

I'll be posting what I sent to drastic.ds@gmail.com here.
Hi, I just wanted to make a bug report about the DS game Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney.

In episode 4: Turnabout Goodbyes, Day 2 - Trial; During the second testimony of the character/witness "Lotta Hart", the player is to "press" her statements 2-6 and "press further" on statements 4 and 6. After pressing further on statement #6, the prosecutor (Karma) will object and threatens to throw the player (Phoenix Wright) out of the court. After this statement, what should happen is for the player's sidekick (Maya) will have an outburst.

But instead of showing this outburst by Maya, the game repeats the witness's statement.

I have tried saving and resetting the game, resetting the application, and resetting my phone. None of that "troubleshooting" seems to have worked so I found this address on the app page.

Here is a link of the game's walkthrough on strategy wiki. The relevant article is the fifth break down, titled, "Lotta's Testimony: Witness's Account"

http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Phoenix_Wr ... xamination

I am also including the savestate which will directly show Lotta's cross examination (the moment her statements are to be pressed). I am not completely familiar with the Drastic application so I may accidentally upload the wrong savestate. If so, just message me and I'll try my best to amend the problem.

Thank you for reading this and thank you for making this emulator.
I was wondering if anyone else could replicate this issue or knows of a fix. I am not quite sure why .dss files aren't allowed to be uploaded here but I don't know of any convenient sites to upload the file and link it here. If anyone has a suggestion, I'm open for it.

Note: I am not using an illegitimately obtained drastic emulator.