Non-responsive controls for Digimon World DS

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
Omnisight
Non-responsive controls for Digimon World DS

Post by Omnisight » Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:53 am

Hey guys, kinda new and couldn't find this in the threads so I apologize if this has come up before.

While playing Digimon World DS I've had several issues involving points in the game where the keypad becomes non-responsive. At first it wasn't a really big issue, I've used a lot of emulators and save a lot, almost compulsively, both in the game and on save states. Anyway, it would happen either when I entered a conversation or when I got a Digifarm alert. Again, not a big deal, I could just reset and load. Now, on the other hand, one my current save and savestate, the first time I receive an alert or enter a conversation the keypad freezes. I've tried reseting, starting from my in game save, and my savestate as well as copying my savestate and reinstalling Drastic. I'm 7 minutes short of 30 hours and have no desire to start the game again or continue using drastic if this is a persistent problem. Also, I have the full version, not the demo. I don't know if that makes a difference but I figure any info probably makes your jobs easier. I appreciate the time.