overlapping screens with Dragon Quest 4

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
lavoro
overlapping screens with Dragon Quest 4

Post by lavoro » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:43 am

Hi

I downloaded the latest DraStic demo from google play and tried it on an Xperia SP with DQ4, the main game I'm interested in on DS, but couldn't play because the screens overlap one another, on both screens. I made a screenshot but unfortunately it cannot catch the overlap. I tried different video settings and screens configurations but it doesn't change anything. Is it a known issue and if so is there any way to fix it ? Thanks

Jay Haru

Re: overlapping screens with Dragon Quest 4

Post by Jay Haru » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:07 am

lavoro wrote:Hi

I downloaded the latest DraStic demo from google play and tried it on an Xperia SP with DQ4, the main game I'm interested in on DS, but couldn't play because the screens overlap one another, on both screens. I made a screenshot but unfortunately it cannot catch the overlap. I tried different video settings and screens configurations but it doesn't change anything. Is it a known issue and if so is there any way to fix it ? Thanks
Couldyou provide us your video settings? Make sure you didn't check the multithresd 3d option
Behold my mighty

lavoro

Post by lavoro » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:54 am

I tried with and without the multithreaded option, didn't do anything. As for the settings :

Frameskip 0
FF speed 200%
FF indicator off
Filter off
16bit rendering on
main screen on top on
multithread off

Lordus

Post by Lordus » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:11 am

You shouldn't have 'main screen on top' enabled, it really only makes sense to enable it for specific games, like Sonic.
Also, 16-bit rendering will have almost no benefit on your device, it will only make the graphics look worse.

lavoro

Post by lavoro » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:08 pm

yup, turning everything off did the trick, thanks.