Etrian Odyssey 3 - Hoplite skill issue

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
NeoE.D
Etrian Odyssey 3 - Hoplite skill issue

Post by NeoE.D » Sun Jan 22, 2023 9:23 am

Hi everyone,

First time poster, so apologies if this is not the right place to post.
I'm playing Etrian Odyssey 3 on a Mi 11 Lite 5G, running Android 12 SKQ1.211006.001, Drastic version 2.5.2.2a build 104.

I started a new save file, began the game normally, created a guild and I register first a Hoplite (tank class) as my first party member.
Regardless of whether or not I register more people, I allocate the first 3 skill points, one to Shield Mastery, which unlocks Line Guard, that I also put a point on along with Provoke. Then I leave for the labyrinth and when I get a battle, the skill Line Guard is not present, but Provoke is. The other classes don't have this issue when the Hoplite is the first to be registered and put on the party, having all their unlocked skills showing up in battle.
I have also tried registering some one or two characters before, like a Prince or a Gladiator, putting them in the front row where the Hoplite was and, not only is the Hoplite is still lacking Line Guard, but the Gladiator will be lacking the Break skill.

Since I am not really savvy on emulation, I thought I might ask if someone can replicate this on different systems and different ROMs or, if there is some kind genius out there, tell me how I might fix this.

Thanks in advance, and let me know if you need more information from my part.

P.S: Huge thanks to the devs, this thing is amazing! I've been replaying some games I got, but without needing my old DS.