Google Play store forcing me to to pay again on different device / Retroid Pocket 2

Ask questions about DraStic or discuss compatibility issues here.
phazorknight
Google Play store forcing me to to pay again on different device / Retroid Pocket 2

Post by phazorknight » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:03 pm

Hey everyone,
Hope this is the right board to post this question/problem.

I bought DrasSic on the play store with my Google Acct.

Now I wanted to download and install it on my Retroid Pocket 2, but the play store there only shows me the option to buy/pay for it, even though it is listed under my apps.
When I click Install, it switches over to the payment process.

It's all on the same google account.
Any advice?

phazorknight

Re: Google Play store forcing me to to pay again on different device / Retroid Pocket 2

Post by phazorknight » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:31 pm

Ok, I was able to figure it out.

When being forced to pay, I went to the App page on the Google Play store. Then clicked on the Author "Exophase".
From there, I clicked on the Drastic App, and then on that page, the Install button appeared.

This issue can be marked as resolved.

kaikun97

Re: Google Play store forcing me to to pay again on different device / Retroid Pocket 2

Post by kaikun97 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:14 pm

phazorknight wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:31 pm
Ok, I was able to figure it out.

When being forced to pay, I went to the App page on the Google Play store. Then clicked on the Author "Exophase".
From there, I clicked on the Drastic App, and then on that page, the Install button appeared.

This issue can be marked as resolved.
Its a known bug with the play store right now where it can take several hours for an app to show as "purchased" on the play store when you set up a new device.