dsattorney
Re: I paid for the application and I want it in my language, the Spanish

Post by dsattorney » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:45 am

PM them.
OBJECTION!

huckleberrypie

Post by huckleberrypie » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:58 am

So, with your logic, I could email Ford to build me a Focus with a 5.6 liter V12 engine just because I have the money to pay, right? Unless if it's a luxury company where clients can order a bespoke item since the firm has the resources and all, demanding someone like that would get you nowhere. This is partly why companies have this policy of not accepting unsolicited requests or suggestions unless there is more than enough demand and that they can handle what the fans want.

dsattorney

Post by dsattorney » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:59 am

Your example has nothing to do with the topic.
OBJECTION!

huckleberrypie

Post by huckleberrypie » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:32 am

dsattorney wrote:Your example has nothing to do with the topic.
I was making a comparison. Just because one bought the software doesn't necessarily mean he can demand stuff and the author would comply in a whim.

dsattorney

Post by dsattorney » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:44 am

Come on! It is unfair to compare the effort of making a car and the effort of translating an app to X language!
Edit: My 100th post, again... Yay...
OBJECTION!

Lunos

Post by Lunos » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:24 am

Trevor39 wrote:But I think I have the right to an app that I paid, this in my language.
Did you paid for an application that provided an official Spanish translation? No. (Hint: even if you use the Store in Spanish, the description of the App is in English)
Did you knew the content that you were getting, when you decided to pay for DraStic? Clearly no.
You have no right to demand anything. You can surely ask or suggest stuff politely, but not demand things like a translation as if Exophase and Xperia were your employeers.

In any case, if you want to contact them, leave them a Private Message on this very forum.
Also, if you're not happy with your purchase you can always opt for a refund.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:53 am

i would point out that youre replying to a person that is currently banned (not allowed in this forum anymore)
Behold my mighty

Lunos

Post by Lunos » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:23 am

Jay Haru wrote:i would point out that youre replying to a person that is currently banned (not allowed in this forum anymore)
It'd be nice to have a way to know that kind of thing. I can't see anywhere anything that points out that he's a banned user.
Normally, in any forum, the user would have a rank saying "Banned" near his nickname or something like that.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:49 am

Lunos wrote:
Jay Haru wrote:i would point out that youre replying to a person that is currently banned (not allowed in this forum anymore)
It'd be nice to have a way to know that kind of thing. I can't see anywhere anything that points out that he's a banned user.
Normally, in any forum, the user would have a rank saying "Banned" near his nickname or something like that.
Agreed.

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

dsattorney

Post by dsattorney » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:13 pm

Lunos wrote:
Good idea.
OBJECTION!