Language issue

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
MrMetal101
Language issue

Post by MrMetal101 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:31 am

I downloaded a few pokemon roms for the emulator and while the game is in English, the cheats are in chinese I think. Is there a way to fix that? I've gone through the emulator settings and the game settings and I have not found the option to change the language. Thanks for the help.

ericbazinga

Re: Language issue

Post by ericbazinga » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:29 pm

MrMetal101 wrote:I downloaded a few pokemon roms for the emulator and while the game is in English, the cheats are in chinese I think. Is there a way to fix that? I've gone through the emulator settings and the game settings and I have not found the option to change the language. Thanks for the help.
Did you buy the emulator on Google Play?

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

MrMetal101

Post by MrMetal101 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:19 pm

No it automatically downloaded when I installed another emulator called happy chick. I have all this on my amazon Kindle

TkSilver

Post by TkSilver » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:49 pm

If you paid for happy chick they ripped you off, happy chick is a collection of stolen emulators and emulators that do not support the original authors.

DraStic specific you got the chinese version of DraStic exo made a long while ago since China has a love hate relationship with the google play services. There is no way to change the language of the emulator because it was not designed to be used by anyone but Chinese speakers. It is also running off an old build and is missing a lot of features and bug fixes that the official version has.

Basically we can't stop you from using it but since everyone on the forum likes the emulator and the person who made it, we also will not help you use a version that dose not support Exo.

If you would like help with sideloading the google play services on your Kindle so you can have access to a world of apps that amazon refuses to sell for one reason or annother, I would not mind helping, but the XDA forums for your device would have people who are a lot more informed then I am.

ericbazinga

Post by ericbazinga » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:41 am

Okay, so...

Do we move this to the pirated-app subforum, or do we just leave it here?

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:58 pm

he didnt pirate anything per se as the chinaverse drastic is free. but then again, he cant expect support for a region specific app.
Behold my mighty

MrMetal101

Post by MrMetal101 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:03 pm

TkSilver wrote:If you paid for happy chick they ripped you off, happy chick is a collection of stolen emulators and emulators that do not support the original authors.

DraStic specific you got the chinese version of DraStic exo made a long while ago since China has a love hate relationship with the google play services. There is no way to change the language of the emulator because it was not designed to be used by anyone but Chinese speakers. It is also running off an old build and is missing a lot of features and bug fixes that the official version has.

Basically we can't stop you from using it but since everyone on the forum likes the emulator and the person who made it, we also will not help you use a version that dose not support Exo.

If you would like help with sideloading the google play services on your Kindle so you can have access to a world of apps that amazon refuses to sell for one reason or annother, I would not mind helping, but the XDA forums for your device would have people who are a lot more informed then I am.

I bought the full version on my phone from the google play store but amazon does not offer it. How can I side load google play on to my kindle?

TkSilver

Post by TkSilver » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:00 pm

It depends on your exact device but the new cheep version can be done like this

http://www.howtogeek.com/232726/how-to- ... re-tablet/

MrMetal101

Post by MrMetal101 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:35 pm

TkSilver wrote:It depends on your exact device but the new cheep version can be done like this

http://www.howtogeek.com/232726/how-to- ... re-tablet/

That you very much