Unfornately drastic always stops

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
jerixbane
Unfornately drastic always stops

Post by jerixbane » Fri May 27, 2016 10:50 am

Im playing pokemon black version in my drastic version 2.4.0.1 and when suddenly it crashed and then when i open my savestate it was corrupted. Since that i cannot open the change option menu and i cant load a savestate. IT ALWAYS CRASHES. Now im playing heartgold. And I want to change the time of my drastic in order to catch a easily legendary pokemon. is it okay just to change the time and date? Is there any effect?

ericbazinga

Re: Unfornately drastic always stops

Post by ericbazinga » Fri May 27, 2016 8:24 pm

jerixbane wrote:Im playing pokemon black version in my drastic version 2.4.0.1 and when suddenly it crashed and then when i open my savestate it was corrupted. Since that i cannot open the change option menu and i cant load a savestate. IT ALWAYS CRASHES. Now im playing heartgold. And I want to change the time of my drastic in order to catch a easily legendary pokemon. is it okay just to change the time and date? Is there any effect?
Did you buy the app off Google Play? I have a feeling you didn't.

You can also find me on Reddit (u/Ericbazinga) and Discord (in the DraStic Discord server). You'll find me in those places almost daily and here almost never.

Kyousuke753

Re: Unfornately drastic always stops

Post by Kyousuke753 » Sat May 28, 2016 2:42 am

If you obtained the Drastic DS emulation app via cracked methods, then of course you're going to run into issues...because you're still using an old version of Drastic Ds emulation app.

However if you paid...via the Google Play store...then we can help you.