I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM

Discuss anything about DraStic here.
umbra
I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM

Post by umbra » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:16 am

This happened last week, sorry, but I'm going to write this in Spanish:

1- Abro el Emulador como en cualquier otro día, y de repente me salta un cuadro que dice "Unfortunately Drastic has Stopped" y la aplicacion se cierra.

2- Como esto ya ha pasado antes, yo ya sabia que mis guardados se iban a borrar de la Memoria Interna del Celular, tenendiendo en cuenta esto, yo tengo un respaldo en mi Memoria Externa, para de ahi copiar mis archivos de guardado a la memoria interna y seguir con mis partidas de Pokemon u Okamiden. Pero resulta que esta vez tambien los datos de mi memoria externa se borraron, ESO NUNCA HABIA PASADO ANTES.

3- Entonces lo que hice fue copiar mi respaldo que tengo en mi Computadora a la carpeta de DRASTIC en la Memoria Interna, pero resulta que a la hora de cargar los juegos con el guardado de Drastic, por ejemplo Okamiden, me habre el guardado de pokemon, y despues Drastic se paraliza por completo. Al momento de cargar el guardado del juego, simplemente no me lo reconoce, y es como si volviera a empezar todo el juego otra vez.

4- Lo que hice entonces fue borrar su Aplicacion y toda la carpeta de la memoria interna para despues volver a bajar el Emulador de GOOGLE PLAY, y copiar mis respaldos, pero todo fue un fracaso por que el mismo problema del punto tres continua.

5- Al momento de checar los guardados de Drastic en el menu, dice esto "THE SAVASTATE IS CORRUPTED!

Asi que, sabran como arreglar esto?

self destruct

Re: I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM

Post by self destruct » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:16 pm

Maybe u wanna try translating that so someone can help u?

kaikun97

Post by kaikun97 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:35 pm

self destruct wrote:Maybe u wanna try translating that so someone can help u?
Nobody thinks to use google translate :/ anyways the translation:

This Happened last week, sorry, but I'm going to write este Spanish:

1- I open the emulator like any other day, and suddenly jumps me a box that says "Unfortunately Drastic've Stopped" and the application is closed.

2- As this has happened before, I already knew that my saved were to delete the Internal Memory Cell, tenendiendo in mind, I have a backup on my external memory, hence to copy my files saved to the internal memory and continue my Pokemon games or Okamiden. But it turns out that this time also the data on my external memory is erased, THAT NEVER HAD PASSED BEFORE.

3- So what I did was copy my back that I have in my computer to DRASTIC folder in internal memory, but it turns out that when loading saved games with Drastic, for example Okamiden, kept me habre pokemon, and then Drastic freezes completely. When loading a saved game, just do not recognize me, and it's as if I were to start the whole game again.

4- What I did then was to erase your Application folder and all internal memory for later re-download the emulator GOOGLE PLAY, and copy my backups, but it was a failure for the same item three continuous problem.

5- Upon check Drastic saved in the menu, says this "THE SAVASTATE IS CORRUPTED!

So, will know how to fix this?

I'm sorry but there is no way to fix a corrupted savestate. All you can do is start the games again. You should really use in-game saves like you would on a real Nintendo DS and not rely on savestates.

umbra

Post by umbra » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:49 am

kaikun97 wrote:

1- I open the emulator like any other day, and suddenly jumps me a box that says "Unfortunately Drastic've Stopped" and the application is closed.

2- As this has happened before, I already knew that my saved were to delete the Internal Memory Cell, tenendiendo in mind, I have a backup on my external memory, hence to copy my files saved to the internal memory and continue my Pokemon games or Okamiden. But it turns out that this time also the data on my external memory is erased, THAT NEVER HAD PASSED BEFORE.

3- So what I did was copy my back that I have in my computer to DRASTIC folder in internal memory, but it turns out that when loading saved games with Drastic, for example Okamiden, kept me habre pokemon, and then Drastic freezes completely. When loading a saved game, just do not recognize me, and it's as if I were to start the whole game again.

4- What I did then was to erase your Application folder and all internal memory for later re-download the emulator GOOGLE PLAY, and copy my backups, but it was a failure for the same item three continuous problem.

I'm sorry but there is no way to fix a corrupted savestate. All you can do is start the games again. You should really use in-game saves like you would on a real Nintendo DS and not rely on savestates.
The thing is when that shit appears "Unfortunately Drastic Has Stopped", the savestate and in-games save disappeared, and it´s the only emulator that has that problem, because, for example, when the PPSSPP emulator crashes, the save states and in-games saves don´t disappeared, and that it´s a free emulator and is a way better than the Exophase emulator, so, come on, fix that shit for the next update.

By the way, that thing happened again last week in my Samsung Tab TM T-700.

Jay Haru

Post by Jay Haru » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:33 am

umbra wrote:
kaikun97 wrote:

The thing is when that baconbaconbacon appears "Unfortunately Drastic Has Stopped", the savestate and in-games save disappeared, and it´s the only emulator that has that problem, because, for example, when the PPSSPP emulator crashes, the save states and in-games saves don´t disappeared, and that it´s a free emulator and is a way better than the Exophase emulator, so, come on, fix that baconbaconbacon for the next update.

Woah there, I know you are angry but spouting things like that isn't toleratd here. youre not the only one who experienced that and really, its expected and bound to happen as with any emulators Since its not as perfect as say, the real thing. Even on ppsspp it happened to me but i always had backups. While I'm not saying its your fault, saying its entirely the devs isn't quite true as this was a known issue with android as well on some apps.
Behold my mighty

kaikun97

Post by kaikun97 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:58 am

The thing is when that baconbaconbacon appears "Unfortunately Drastic Has Stopped", the savestate and in-games save disappeared, and it´s the only emulator that has that problem, because, for example, when the PPSSPP emulator crashes, the save states and in-games saves don´t disappeared, and that it´s a free emulator and is a way better than the Exophase emulator, so, come on, fix that baconbaconbacon for the next update.

Woah there, I know you are angry but spouting things like that isn't toleratd here. youre not the only one who experienced that and really, its expected and bound to happen as with any emulators Since its not as perfect as say, the real thing. Even on ppsspp it happened to me but i always had backups. While I'm not saying its your fault, saying its entirely the devs isn't quite true as this was a known issue with android as well on some apps.
Well, what do you expect from people who don't know how android works ;)